Ticket Policy 101
- Tickets are $8-12 depending on the show.
- Cash, Visa (Credit/Debit), Mastercard, American Express.
- Tickets are available on line or at the door.
- Tickets are non-refundable. We often provide exchanges for reasons beyond the guest’s control.
- We do not accept unpaid reservation except for guest with free passes of special promotional deals.
- Some shows sell out, others do not. We have no way to predict.
- Doors open 30 minutes before 7 PM or 8 PM shows, and 15 minutes before 9 PM or 10 PM shows.
- We do not require any drink or additional purchases. Your ticket price is what you pay to watch the show.
- We offer non-alcoholic drinks and snacks. No outside food or drink.
- Plenty of free parking.
- Our ticketing system is VBO. All transactions are secure. VBO does not store credit card information.
- We are a 60-80 seat theater with tiered seating.
- Wheel chair access available. It is helpful if you call ahead so we can reserve ground level seating.
- Parties of 4 or more are automatically assigned seating.
- Parties or 3 or less are on a first come, first served basis.
- Seating request welcome.
- Multiple groups: please contact us if you want multiple ticket buyers or groups to sit together.
- We offer price breaks at 10 or more, and at 20 or more.
- Group discount tickets must be purchased over the phone in a single transaction.